>Home

Monday, January 22, 2007

Nudist Travel Guide Blog temporarily blocked

Unfortunately, for some weird reason, my other blog about naturist travel is temporarily not allowing posts, so I'll have to post some travel news here until that can be fixed.

The error I get is "This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots." However, the blog is anything but spam. All posts are original and it usually takes several hours to do the research and writing required to do a post.

I must thank Blogger for providing a free tool to create blogs. I hope others will use Blogger to share their nudist experiences. Blogger is a great tool.

I respect Blogger's desire to prevent junk blogs, but their spam-prevention robots made a mistake. I hope they can fix this soon. It has been blocked for 2 weeks now.

4 Comments:

Tom Mulhall said...

Hi John,

This is Tom from The Terra Cotta Inn in sunny Palm Springs, CA. Sorry to hear about your problem. Your nudist travel guide is very good and gives lots of good information to newbies.

Good luck on reactivating your blog and keep up the good posts here. Tom

John Henry said...

Unblocked finally with a nice apology from Blogger. Look for more new posts in the future!

Cap Dagger said...

Your other blog is definitely back as just managed to read some of the posts.

Denial said...

I appreciate the labour you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.